M&M Mining & Industrial Supplies combines a wealth of experience, qualifications, entrepreneurial enthusiasm and the expertise of a
dynamic team of individuals. Offering clients unquestionable service excellence with the widest range of high quality, approved products
complying with all industry standards and requirements, supplied timeously as well as cost effectively endeavouring to exceed client
expectations at all times.
To become one of the leading real black economic empowerment companies within the mining and industrial sectors locally, provincially
That M&M Mining & Industrial Supplies conforms with and aligns itself to the following principles:
* Being acceptable as a business partner and can form joint ventures with other companies locally and nationally;
* Reflecting the National Government objective of empowering youth and women;
* Adhering to business practices that support the vision of Black Empowerment for broad participation with other companies;
* Contributing towards the development of the South African economy through massive job creation;
* Involving the local communities in Company development programmes;
* Adhere to business practices that support the vision of empowerment through its policies, procurement practices and
the ongoing development of its staff.
* Sourcing, supplying and the distribution of all Mining Equipment, this ranging from Personal Protection Equipment, Tools, Pumps,
Hydraulic Machines, Welding Equipment, etc
* Sourcing, supplying and the distribution of all various kinds and makes of Lubricants required and specified by clients
* Sourcing, supplying and the distribution of Industrial Cleaning Equipment and Materials
* Sourcing, supplying, stock holding and the distribution of all specified Safety Clothing (i.e. Overalls, Gloves, Hard Hats, Reflective
Vests, Earplugs, Gumboots, Goggles, Safety Spectacles, Safety Shoes, White Boiler Suites, Belt Cap Lamps, Dust Masks, Kidney
Belts, First Aid Boxes etc)
* Sourcing, manufacturing, supplying and the distribution of all Safety Signage, for use both above and underground
* Understanding the financial and productivity implications and losses related
to equipment breakdowns and "down time" M&M established
a full service workshop to assist with the timeous repairs, servicing and maintenance of equipment, specifically focusing on all kinds
of hydraulic systems and pumps.
* As part of providing a more comprehensive basket of products and services to the mining and industrial sectors, M&M procured and
has embarked on making available specific equipment and machinery for rental to the industry on either a fixed term or on a "as and
when" required basis for shorter periods of time. Equipment currently available for rental include TC36 Drilling Machines and its
accessories, Bobcat Earthmoving Equipment, etc.